Searching for a certain purity in the particularities of the relation between sound and visual form in a post-digital context, minim develops projects in which sounds are reduced to their basic form and are used for their own sonic value. Drawing from an education involving drawing and figurative composition, minim’s means of sonic expression have evolved to utilise digital technology with a minimalist approach.
In complementary artistic terms, minim has also worked with media such as photography, installation and later audiovisual performances that explore the visualization of the sound and the aesthetic possibilities of errors generated by digital technology.
- GROOVE Magazin on Construct July 29, 2019
- Rumore Magazine on Construct July 19, 2019
- Sodapop on Construct July 9, 2019
- Chain D.L.K. on Construct June 21, 2019
- Toneshift on Construct June 18, 2019
Showing the single result